As one of the most popular wedding venue in GTA, the Eagle Nest Golf Club is a comprehensive and diversified choice. A.Vision Studios has continuously been invited to shot weddings at Eagle Nest. We have summarized the things you want to know about an Eagle Nest Wedding, based on the wedding venue, the food, and photography, from the view of the wedding photographer.
As mentioned above, the Eagle Nest Wedding is diversified, thus, you have a lot of choice for your wedding venue, from a wedding of 2 to 350 people.
There are 5 different room options – the Boardroom, the Nest, Jim&Garry’s Pub, the Great Hall, and Lago Restaurant.
- The Boardroom is a private space, with capacity up to 12 people. Located on the main floor, the Boardroom is more suitable for small and private wedding, with all the equipment for your A/V and Telecom needs.
- The Nest is perfect for the small and cozy wedding up to 60 guests. Besides equipment for A/V and Telecom needs, the Nest is a charming space with glassed wine cellar and a balcony which over looking the 18th green and Swan Lake.
- Jim&Garry’s Pub is originally a place for golfing people to relax and unwind. It can also be rent for the event, including the wedding. It can contain up to 100 guests. The Jim&Garry’s Pub has the cocktail function, with 40 cozy sofa seats.
- The Great Hall, is the most popular space for the wedding, with capacity up to 350 people. It accommodates up to 250 people with dance floor, 275 people without the dance floor. The cocktail function is available for 350 guests.
- Lago Restaurant is an outdoor venue, only available for Saturday and Sunday, capable for 40 people.
For all the venues at Eagle Nest Golf Club, the minimum notice day for a number of people attending your wedding, and the food menu is 10 days prior to your wedding day.
Eagle Nest Golf Club provide buffet menu and full course menu for weddings. There are 5 choices for the buffet, from $9.00 per person to $190.00 per person. For the full course menu, you can pick your own preference one course by one course.
The Eagle Nest Golf Club provide various type of food, including Asian, Italian, Fusion, and seafood.
Once you booked your wedding venue at Eagle Nest, it means you get the photo permit on the same day as you booked your venue. Therefore it provides you a place for engagement and pre-wedding photography, with less expense.